Employment Opportunity— Aluminium Window Fabricator
Wunderbar Quality Windows and Doors, Wodonga, Victoria, 3690
Full time — Monday to Friday — 38 Hours
Wunderbar Quality Windows and Doors is a well established business that began in 1977 and is a licensee of Bradnams Windows and Doors, a wholly Australian owned private company and a market leader in manufacturing and distribution of aluminium joinery systems. The products available at Wunderbar range from aluminium and timber sliding windows and doors through to bi-fold doors, double glazing, safety and security screens, shower screens, mirrors, glass bricks, sliding robe doors, balustrade, shop fronts and Ziptrak Blinds. Commercial and Industrial products such as shopfronts, large glass projects, automatic door entries and special shaped windows are also manufactured by Wunderbar’s own specialist team.
· Manufacture / Fabricate Aluminium windows & doors to specifications
· Cutting, machining, punching, assembling and glazing of aluminium windows & doors.
· Read, interpret & understand technical manuals, cutting lists and instructions.
· Loading and unloading of delivery and despatch trucks.
Key Attributes, Skills and Experience
· Operation of hand and power tools
· A commitment to quality, safety policies, procedures and work instructions
· Drivers license
· Heavy lifting
· Reliable, motivated, with a passion for producing high-quality work
· Fork Lift Licence Advantageous ( Not Essential )
· Must have an eye for detail, a positive attitude and good work ethics
Salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Please email applications to before 4th SEP 2020